The first step to learning how to meditate is to attend an “Introduction” session. The Introduction session, which is a prerequisite to learning Vedic Meditation, covers things like the range and magnitude of benefits that can be gained by the regular practice of the Vedic Meditation technique.
Each session is about 90 minutes and includes:
- Description – what is Vedic Meditation and how does it compare to other forms of meditation
- Benefits – improved mental potential, health, social behaviour etc
- How to start the technique – an outline of the steps of instruction to learn Vedic Meditation
These sessions are free of charge – and commitment to learn. Call me, Warwick Jones on 09 419 5380, to arrange your own confidential session.
In addition to the points above, the presentation also covers:
- What you can realistically expect to get out of the practice
- How Vedic Meditation works
- Where it comes from
- And how does it differ from other systems of meditation and relaxation
You can only successfully learn Vedic Meditation when YOU want to learn, therefore the decision needs to be yours and yours alone!
At the end of this session, I will ask you to go home and sleep on it – before committing to the next step. This way you know that YOU have made the decision to learn, and not “felt obliged” or been “talked into it”.
I look forward to talking with you about whether or not Vedic Meditation is right for you, if you do decide to learn, taking you on this amazing journey of self discovery.
I enjoy working in a personal and confidential environment, therefore almost all my courses are One-On-One. With the option for friends, family and work places to learn in groups.
Next step: Personal Instruction
If you think that you are ready to learn how to meditate,
give me a call, Warwick Jones, 09 419 5380